- Lightweight jack stands are used to support your vehicle after lifting with a jack; Wide pyramid foot base provides added strength and stable support
- Constructed of high-grade forged steel with a welded frame design for durability, it handles a wide range of vehicles including small cars, SUVs, and light duty trucks
- Adjustable height ranges from 11-1/4" to 16-3/4" with a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity
- Multi-position ratchet bar has a sawtooth design, allowing for quick height adjustments that lock into place
- Features a large saddle surface area for better contact with the load being supported; Tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME standards
Top 10 Best Car Floor Jacks In 
BIG RED T43202 Torin Steel Jack Stands: 3 Ton (6,000 lb) Capacity, Red, 1 Pair
Top 10 Car Floor Jacks
Top 10 Product List From Amazon
- Pair of 3-ton jack stands with 6,000-pound capacity total (when used together)
- Self-locking ratchet means no locking key is necessary; meets ASME PASE-2014 Safety Standard for Portable Automotive Service Equipment
- Stand can be raised or lowered to the height needed; self-locking ratchet for ease of use
- Durable steel frame with rustproof coating; easy-to-read weight capacity
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
- Double locking jack stands help support vehicles after lifting with a jack; Handles a wide range of vehicles including small cars, jeeps, ATV's, UTV's, and more
- Features a lifting range of 11-1/4" to 16-3/4" with a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity; Saddle has a large surface area that provides better contact with the load being supported
- Constructed with heavy-duty steel and is industrial welded for quality and long term durability; Removable locking support pin provides added security that increases safety by 200%
- Wide pyramid style foot base provides added strength; Large foot base delivers additional stability and measures 7-11/16" x 6-7/8"
- Multi-position forged iron ratchet bar has a sawtooth design, allowing for quick height adjustments that lock into place; Meets ASME safety standards and includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Extra low profile
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection. Rust Resistant
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Hydraulic trolley floor jack is constructed with heavy duty steel, providing long term durability with an industrial luster
- Features a 3 ton (6,000 lb) capacity with a minimum lifting height of 5-7/8" and a maximum height of 20-7/8"; Ideal for most cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs
- Equipped with (2) large steel casters and (2) 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability; Extra long saddle neck saves time when lifting higher vehicles
- Single piston quick lift pump allows you to easily raise the jack to the desired height; Safety bypass system prevents over-loading and ensures safe operation
- Built-in carrying handle allows for the floor jack to be lifted and moved quickly; Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Built-in internal safety valve and vent plug ensures safe operation
- Swivel saddle provides easy jack positioning and user safety.Saddle Diameter: 4 inch
- 3.5-ton/7,000 lb. lift capacity
- Jack Size: 28 1/2" L x 13 3/4" W x 6 1/2" H
- Rugged universal joint for precise load control
- Great for working in the garage and other outdoor activities such as picnics or ball games
- Note: The hydraulic jack is designed to lift, not to support the object. Immediately after lifting, loads must be supported by a pair of appropriately rated jack stands
- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy maneuverability.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load.
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability.
- VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper.
- SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
- 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage.
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity.
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2014 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process.
- SAFELY LIFT YOUR VEHICLE WITHOUT DAMAGE: The ABN Large 5.5-Inch Pinch Weld Jack Pad Car Jack Puck 1-Pack is a floor jack pad that prevents the jack from exposing structural metal and is designed to protect the pinch welds, your vehicle under chassis, and overall frame so you can safely lift your vehicle at the proper jack points without scratching paint or causing metal-on-metal damage while using a hydraulic jack
- BUILT FOR SAFETY: This floor jack rubber pad is constructed from stiff rubber that cushions your car from damage and increases safety when secured properly; Bottom side of slotted rubber jack pad includes textured grooves to ensure correct and safe fitment on jack without slippage
- USE YOUR JACK: Top side of car jack pad has slotted crosshairs to align with and protect side pinch welds while the bottom of the jack lift pad is also keyed with 4 recesses that fit onto 4-inch cup rim lugs on your jack to prevent the pad from spinning on the floor jack cup (cup and pad contact starts between these lugs)
- LARGE SIZE: Fits beveled 5.5-inch steel lift cups bowl saddles on standard hydraulic floor jacks; Floor jack saddle pad has 5.5-inch (14cm) top diameter and 4-inch (10.2cm) bottom diameter, 1.75-inch height (4.4cm), 4 slots have approx. 0.4-inch width and 0.75-inch depth (1cm x 1.9cm); To ensure fitment, measure ID of your jack and compare to 5.5-inch diameter of this jack rubber stabilizer pad while ensuring your vehicle has enough clearance – this jack stands pad adds 1 inch (2.5cm) to height
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Stabilizing jack pads package includes (1) 5.5-inch pinch weld protector slotted jack pad to best suit your needs – Jack rubber pad only – jack not included
- Sturdy stamped Steel Construction with 3 ton capacity
- High quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar
- Double locks mechanism with both handle locks and mobility pin
- Height adjustment mechanism allows smooth upward movement while release handle locks and mobility pin
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards. Ideal for home, Auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- Fit type: Universal Fit